WE ARE: Casual. Contemporary. Fun. Biblical. Family-Oriented. Jesus-Focused
1 CHURCH: 2 LOCATIONS
Are you looking for a church where you can be comfortable and also be challenged to grow in your faith at the same time?
- Are you looking for a church that values kids and youth?
- Do you want to worship to the newest contemporary Christian music?
- Do you want to study the Bible and grow by connecting with new friends at church?
Thrive may be the place for you! This page here has all the information you need to know about planning a visit.
Here, we dress casually, but take our faith seriously. Our band is high-energy, our sermons are practical, and our kids' church (which runs at the same time as the adult service) has FUN as its #1 core value.
We have a non-denominational approach to ministry that makes it comfortable for people of different backgrounds.
- Dress/Attire: Come Casual. Pastor Kevin will be in jeans.
- Kids: Bring them. Bring all of them. We will give them a fun time and teach them about Jesus. We have 3 different environments. Your teen will love the worship experience on Sundays! They have a youth ministry on Wednesdays at 7:00pm at our CHESTERFIELD CAMPUS for ages 12-18.
- Worship: We do contemporary Christian music. We have talented musicians who are able to present an atmosphere of excellence at Thrive Church. You will hear songs from musicians such as: Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, Jesus Culture, David Crowder, Elevation Worship, Planet Shakers, New Life Worship, Israel Houghton, Planetshakers and many more.
- Teens: Teens love our Sunday worship experience. They will be with the adults in the main sanctuary, but they will love every minute of it. The teens meet Wednesdays for youth ministry at 7:00pm in the youth room. (check campus information for youth)
- Preaching: Pastor Kevin or the campus pastor will deliver a message that is practical, Biblical and challenging at the same time while making you laugh really hard.
- Sacraments: We observe the Lord's Supper once a month (check campus for time). We have baptisms all throughout the year. Visit our welcome table to sign up.
Everything we do revolves around celebrating the finished work of Christ on the cross as well as in our hearts and lives, so don’t be surprised if you find lots of friendly, joyful, and encouraging people all in one location!
Our church’s overarching purpose is to be a place where people from all walks of life can come and experience the wonder and fulfillment of knowing God personally through His Son, Jesus Christ. We have a non-denominational approach to ministry. We are a Christian Church in the Chesterfield and Richmond VA area that loves God and loves people!
We have small groups where you can study the Bible with other like-minded people and build frienships.
Our church is a place…
- To be yourself.
- To ask tough questions and get honest answers.
- To meet new friends and build authentic relationships.
- To grow spiritually and relationally.
- To make a difference in your community and world by serving others.