WE ARE: Casual. Contemporary. Fun. Biblical. Family-Oriented. Jesus-Focused
1 CHURCH: 2 LOCATIONS
Are you looking for a church where you can be comfortable and also be challenged to grow in your faith at the same time?
- Are you looking for a church that values kids and youth?
- Do you want to worship to the newest contemporary Christian music?
- Do you want to study the Bible and grow by connecting with new friends at church?
Thrive may be the place for you! This page here has all the information you need to know about planning a visit.
Here, we dress casually, but take our faith seriously. Our band is high-energy, our sermons are practical, and our kids' church (which runs at the same time as the adult service) has FUN as its #1 core value.
We have a non-denominational approach to ministry that makes it comfortable for people of different backgrounds
Everything we do revolves around celebrating the finished work of Christ on the cross as well as in our hearts and lives, so don’t be surprised if you find lots of friendly, joyful, and encouraging people all in one location!
Our church’s overarching purpose is to be a place where people from all walks of life can come and experience the wonder and fulfillment of knowing God personally through His Son, Jesus Christ. We have a non-denominational approach to ministry. We are a Christian Church in the Chesterfield and Richmond VA area that loves God and loves people!
We have small groups where you can study the Bible with other like-minded people and build frienships.
Our church is a place…
- To be yourself.
- To ask tough questions and get honest answers.
- To meet new friends and build authentic relationships.
- To grow spiritually and relationally.
- To make a difference in your community and world by serving others.